On arrival, we maintain several additional safety measures in place so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your film.
A friendly member of our team will always be on hand to help.
We thank you for your patience and assistance in keeping your cinema safe!
Our preferred booking method is home ticketing. Tickets will be available to book online or via the Picturedrome app.
Your confirmation email or e-ticket on the app will be scanned at the cinema to give you a contactless experience.
A Safer Cinema
- We are staggering our film times to minimise queues.
- We encourage the use of face coverings in our cinemas.
- Please ensure you respect others and maintain a safe distance when in a queue.
- You will see additional hand wash and sanitising stations throughout the building.
- We have added shielding screens to our retail stands.
- Our preferred method of payment is contactless.
- At some of our cinemas, we operate a ‘one way’ system with clear signage in place to direct you to the auditorium and exits.
Enhanced cleaning regime
- Our screens, foyers and toilets will have frequent and stringent cleaning regimes implemented by our well-trained team.
- We have scheduled additional time slots between performances to ensure we can fully sanitise our auditorium and seats between shows.
- Enhanced controls and monitoring will be in place within toilet facilities.
- Employees have been trained on the new hygiene and safety measures and PPE, which includes disposable gloves and face coverings, will be utilised where needed.
Working together to keep your cinema safe.
- Please, where possible, book tickets in Advance on the website or App and bring your confirmation with you.
- Should you, or members of your party, show symptoms and feel unwell prior to your visit please keep safe and stay at home. Similarly, we closely monitor the health of our team to ensure a safe environment.
- We kindly request that you arrive a minimum of 20 minutes ahead of your performance time. Please be mindfull of others with regards to social distancing, within queues and when in the cinema.
- We encourage people to continue to wear facemasks within our cinemas, although this will not be enforced.
- - ‘Contactless’ is our preferred method for ‘in cinema’ payment.
- Handwash and Sanitising Stations are located throughout the building for your use.
- Please have your booking confirmation to hand when entering the cinema and ensure you arrive in a timely manner to be seated.
- Your exit may be via an alternative route. If you have specific access needs on exit, please notify the team.